Friday, March 7, 2008

Hey y'all, I've got a blog!

That's right. I, Ryan Tryzbiak, aka ROHOrangutan, aka billsorangutan, aka kookyorangutan, aka "that kid that looks like Napoleon Dynamite" have a blog. Basically, periodically I get the urge to make posts about things that interest me like wrestling, music, sports, television, movies, and politics. I would make these posts on Facebook, but nobody wants to see "Ryan has just written a new note" on their newsfeed constantly. This way I can keep it to one location and if you're interested you can read and if not you won't be bothered.

I'm not delusional; I don't think this will draw high traffic but hopefully friends and family will check in here periodically for a little window into my brain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan! This is pretty nifty! I'm gonna have to keep checkin' here for my music updates!