Sunday, April 12, 2009

Words from a Hotel Parking Lot

I did not write this. I found it in the parking lot of a Best Western in Countryside, IL. That weekend was one of the worst weekends of my life. This is one of the worst nights in my life. Tonight, I think I've just had a panic attack. In order to try and calm myself down, I'm transcribing these words and uploading them to the world. I have preserved the orginal handwritten capitalization and punctuation and attempted to transcribe what appears as exactly as possible. I hope that whoever wrote this is well right now.

Every Day Its getting HaRDer to Decifer, the Real Between the Facts and Fixing of these liars I am just another coward lying on the Floor, Can you Hear Me Crying Now OR AM I A Whore looking For the Attention that I Seek IS there anybody listening .Believing in Anything seems So Fake, WISh I could just Clear my head and Make My ESCape. Cant take too Much more before I've gone insane. Watching all of the Repeated Memories Archived in my Brain . IS this Really life or Just a Dream?

No comments: